Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2010 Movie Awards -- The Main Event

So after a full week of 12+ hour days and a wild show day it is just about over as I sit at LAX waiting to catch my flight back home to the Big Apple.  It has been one hell of an adventure being on the back-lot at Universal Studios, making runs around the lot as MTV took over the Gibson Amphitheater for the show, and then working the pre-show followed by a much needed drink with the crew at the after party.

I am a little sad that in all of the craziness I completely missed the main show and have been catching up on various performances and clips as I sit here waiting for my flight to board.  In the spirit of the show I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites, just in case you missed the show last night or if you wanted to catch them again.


Les Grossman's Special Presentation



Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg -- California Girl

More videos, pictures and stories to come so check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment