Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Contributor to Picktainment website

To any readers out there interested in following any of my additional writing... I have recently been picked up as a contributor for an LA based website called picktainment.com.  In addition to posts and reviews that I will be posting here (and updating more frequently soon) I will also be published at the following link.  If you would like to follow me please feel free to check in with the following link to view any articles. 

http://www.picktainment.com/blog/author/hannah-depew/

The way the site works is that the articles that receive the most hits are the ones that are linked to from the home page so please help me by passing along my link and any articles you find interesting to friends that might also enjoy reading and following my work.  Also please feel free to leave comments on any of my articles.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment