Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dark Knight Rises - New Trailer

When it comes to summer block busters there's always one film that stands out.  Dark Knight Rises is that film for me.  Granted I have some personal attachment to the project as I was lucky enough to get to be an extra in a scene, so my excitement to see the final product is heightened even more.

I remember driving out to Pittsburg last August for a full day on the set of DKR.  It was hot and humid with scattered rain in the early morning that broke up rehearsals, but watching the men and women working on set with all of the excitement of the unknown that we would be witnessing was beyond belief.  And now that the release of the film is approaching I'm desperately trying not to ready spoilers or watch clips that could potentially give away any hints to the plot, but this particular trailer leaves me feeling like a kid in a candy shop with the anticipation I'm feeling for the release of Dark Knight.  So enjoy watching the below clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment