Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010 San Diego Comic Con

 So the the event has finally arrived and I am sitting in a hotel room waiting for  day 1 of the San Diego Comic Con to begin.  I have spent the last 4 hours going through the program book figuring out which panels I want to attend and what signings I will be standing in line for.  I will post fun pictures and videos at the end of each day, but for now this is what the next few days will look like for me.

Thursday, July 21
10am - Megamind screening
1pm - Spotlight: Charlaine Harris
3:30pm - Psych panel
4:45pm - The Expendables panel
5:30pm - Geek Girls Exist panel
10pm - Lost Boys: The Thirst screening and Q&A

Friday, July 22
12:45pm - Big Bang Theory panel
2pm - Bones Panel
3pm - Bite Me ~ vampire themed panel
5pm - Girls Gone Genre panel
5:15pm - True Blood Panel
7:30pm - 30 Days of Night panel
9:25pm - New Brow Art Doc screening

Saturday, July 23
10am - Chuck panel
11am - Leverage Panel
12pm - Fang Girls and Fang Boys panel
3:15pm - Fringe panel
4:15pm - Vampire Diaries panel
5pm - Dark Shadows panel
6:15pm - Human Target panel
7:15pm - Kevin Smith

Sunday, July 24
10am - Castle panel
12pm - Blood, Sweat and Tears YA panel


For this being such a HUGE event for me I cannot wait for the festivities to begin.  You can be sure that a ton of fun pictures and many exciting costumes will be commented on beginning tomorrow.  If you are here in San Diego I wish you the a very geeky week, and if not I promise I will share all of the excitement as best as I can.

Well I'm off to bed so I'm well rested to geek out tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment