Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Film -- FSC Student Short Film Style

Each year I get to the point where right after I've gone through all of the traditional holiday films with the family, I rummage through my collection to find one final dvd. It is not your usual holiday film, and many may find it... interesting. But to end the holiday season I like to take a trip back in time to film school and watch the one short film I loved working on so much. So in light of it being the time of year when we share good tidings and cheer I wanted to include this quick video in my posts for the day.

NOTE: This film may not be suitable for the faint hearted. Parental Guidance IS suggested as this film is not suitable for young children.



To the Walking Hate Machine production crew I miss you! I wish to work together on another film. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment